Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Where Have I Been???

And the prodigal blogger returns.....I have not been ignoring you, honestly, I haven't. I've just been busy with all the other stuff that interferes with knitting...you know, life! Must create art so I can pay the yarn bills!!! :)

Today, I became a new One Skein Pal!! Well, the program director is calling us "One Skein Angels" now, because the program is technically over the end of the month, but some people didn't follow through. Sad, isn't it?? I mean, sign up, get YOUR stuff and leave the poor gal you were assigned to sitting there. Geez, the person who had my name is delievering her baby soon (hopefully TODAY!) and she managed to get some super gifts together!! I hope I can do the same for this new person!! I have some ideas, I am just waiting for her to answer the questions so I know what she likes (and doesn't!)

So, if you are waiting for my first tutorial...it's on it's way! I'm sorry, I have been working on a project for the gallery, and it is sucking up my time!!! I'm not even going to say this week!! Keep checking back and it will magically appear one day!! Should I hire a studio assistant??

Well, off to see if I can knit a few rows before I need to start supper!!! Knit on!!