Saturday, December 09, 2006

Echoes......

Heeeeellllllloooo.......do I hear an echo in here?? Bueller???? Bueller??? (remember that movie??) I know, what can I say.......the design studio has been exceptionally busy and you don't here me complaining....but it has left a void in the knitting department. I did manage to knit some presents but other than that, knitting has taken a back seat these days!! I have been trying to knit in between life....... the sick dog, the shopping, the cooking, the designing, packaging and mailing (remember I am a one woman show here)........

So, I'm just dropping by to say that I will be blogging more, and by more I mean at least TWICE a week on the knitting blog in the new year!!! I will be back with new patterns, stuff, resolutions (because it just isn't new year's without them!!)

Until 2007, knit on......