Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another Hat!!!!

So when last we spoke, I confessed to my complete lack of concentration and the ability to follow a simple rib pattern. Well armed with a fresh skein of Lorna's Laces and my size 7 circulars, I started, and completed the ribbed hat!!! Lookee here:


I love this hat! No, I mean LOVE. Why?? Well Mark used to tell me I looked horrible in hats and honestly, after seeing a few photos of me on vacation, I do. But this hat looks, dare I say it, not bad.I have been running lately (mostly inside due to some lower leg injuries that occurred in days of yore) but sometimes I run the beach. And I do need a hat. Really now, it is windy and cold, and yet I refuse.

So if you are down in Hull, MA and you see a runner on the beach in black with one bad ass hat, and you think, that looks like the Irving Park colorway from Lorna's Laces, that would be me. And it wouldn't be so bad to stop me to say hi, I just might need a break!

Next up, mitts to match!!!