Friday, January 04, 2008

Can it really be over a month since I updated?? And yes, the pictures I promised are still in the camera. I will get to them this weekend!!! I am still finishing up some gifts....I am so behind this year!!

And thanks for all your kind compliments on my pattern featured in the Stitch and Bitch 2008 Page A Day Calendar!! I am February 1st!!! I still have yet to see it. My bookshop was out of them, and I am still waiting for my free copy, which should be here soon....I hope!!! For those of you who do not have it, I will be posting it as a freebie shortly!! And there is another freebie pattern in the works as well. My "goal this year" is to make a pattern each month and post it here. I am feeling much more creative these days!!!

Just a drive by update to let you know I am still here....and knitting......

Pictures this weekend, it's a promise!