Saturday, March 10, 2007

Cactus anyone???

Guess what?? I found out I can offer my cactus pattern to you here, on my blog!!! Let me spruce up the pattern a bit by adding a photo or two and then I will publish it under the "Patterns and Freebies" section to the right!!! :) If anyone is interested in making one, please send me a picture of your finished cactus for a gallery (include your name and blog or web address too and I'll gladly post that as well!!)

Also, I was thinking of hosting a KAL for this. They are so much fun to make, super quick and best of all, do not need watering or any care aside from an occasional dusting!!! I'm also planning on creating MORE cactus patterns soon!!

My "continental" knitting is coming along and the tension is finally evening out. I have been practicing making MDK baby bibs for my friend's new grand baby!! (I'll be sure to get a few pictures before I give them to her!!)