Friday, April 20, 2007

Donde Estas???

Oh it has been way too long........so long in fact, that my "other" blog has almost 100 MORE posts!!!! Sigh...... I better get posting more frequently as my pattern in the Debbie Stoller Calendar goes into the bookstores soon and THIS blog is the one attached to the pattern. Wouldn't want people to think I was a "One Hit Wonder" now, would I???

So there has been knitting. No finishing, but definitely knitting. I am designing a lace scarf as we speak. I like how it is coming along, but I need to concentrate while knitting lace and since we are now in full blown allergy season, concentration is just not happening for me. So the lace, is based on a Barbara Walker Pattern (LOVE her books) and done with Sea Silk in the Paris colorway, just to tease you a bit!! Hopefully I can sit down and work on it this weekend!!!

I have also noticed a new trend going around. The "Chevron Scarf" from "Last Minute Knitted Gifts" made with Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock. I have wanted to use this yarn for some time now. The colors really do ROCK. In fact, I studied the color chart so long this week, my brain actually started to hurt! You need TWO contrasting colorways, and I cannot decide. After polling several of my friends, I think I have made a decision. Now I just need to make a purchase!

Let's see, what else am I making???? Mainly jewelry as it is getting to be my "busy season" with the art gallery!!! Which is good because that means MORE $$$ for yarn!!!!

And since this blog needs some pictures......I'll leave you with these.