Friday, April 06, 2007

I have returned!!!

Wow, have I been delinquent to the knitting blog or what???? I know!!! I have been knitting though, bits and pieces of things. But, let me tell you about the yarn SCORE I got recently.....

Let's see, Little Knits was having a sale on Sea Silk. If you do not have any, go get some, NOW!!!! It is shiny and fabulous. It is never on sale, that I have seen, so I got a skein (or two). Colorways are Paris and Glacier for those who care. Next, I went to the LYS for Rowan Kidsilk Haze. I decided to try the scarf portion of the scarf/shawl/wrap combo from "Alterknits". I love it but it needs the kidsilk, no doubt about it. I tried it without but the kidsilk makes it all soft and heavenly looking. I will be making the entire thing in cream later on, I just had enough yarn for the scarf. And while I was there (because you didn't think I ran in there got 2 skeins of kidsilk and left, did you??) I got Rowan denim for 40% off!! 40%%!!! After the EMTs resuscitated me, I got the bag! And two skeins of Lorna's Laces bulky for 40% off too!!!!