Sunday, April 29, 2007

A New Swap!!

OK, I caved in. I just signed up for the "No Sheep For You Swap"!! I know, I know, I said no more swaps but I met my dear friend Hanane through one of these swaps and hopefully I can find another "friend in knit" to correspond with!!! This one requires no finished knitted items (which is good for me, since I can't seem to finish a thing these days!) Just two skeins of non wool yarn. Admittedly, I love wool, but I do love cottons, bamboo and silk, so this should be fun!!! The deadline is tomorrow, so it was do or die day, today. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!!!

I also did away with the KALS. The One Skein one was terrific during the swap but I never posted anymore and from the looks of it, I was not the only one!!! And the Mason Dixon one could not switch to the new blogger, so that one I had to give up, very sadly I might add. Hopefully, I will join some again soon, but with my lack of projects, it is kind of silly to join with nothing to post!

Since I am in the joining mood, any other good swaps out there????? I might do two this round!!! Hopefully this will boost up the knitting blog and make me finish some projects!!!!