Saturday, June 30, 2007

I am powerless.

OK, I will admit it, I am powerless to the siren song of fiber. And for those of you who think I broke down and bought the new STR colors, no I didn't. At least not yet anyway! But you've all heard me rave about the yarn from Jacki and Gail at Cider Moon, right?? Well they are having a SALE!!! More importantly, a sale on my favorite yarn they dye called Glacier. And they have new colors. And it is 20% off. 20%.

Now let's work on justifying the FOUR skeins I bought last night. Now while it is definitely not going to break my budget, after all I only bought FOUR!!! :) I plan on using them to make gifts for my friends for the holidays. OK, one skein was for me, because I should wear something *I* made. So the purchase will be put to good use, and I am helping a small business grow! So there, it's OK that I made a purchase!

I will snap a picture of my colors when it arrives! And did anyone see the wonderful chevron made by Not Scarlett with the Glacier yarn??? It's stunning! I have two skeins that will be PERFECT for this and as soon as I finish the one on the needles, I'm casting on for that one!

I have a showing of the house in a little while so I think I will knit until I have to pack up the dogs, and the husband and hit the road. I'm taking a ride to the lighthouse and it is such a gorgeous day, I'm bringing my camera!