Monday, June 18, 2007

Thanks Pal!!!

Wow, Have I been delinquent about posting or what?? Sometimes life gets in the way you know. I have been knitting and I WILL have some new pictures this week, but I have to say THANK YOU to my secret pal ("orange peel") in the No Sheep For You Swap!! She sent me a wonderful package and while I DID sent her a private thank you in a message, she certainly deserves a public thanks as well. Here is what I got!!!

First off, there was a skein of the most unique yarn I have ever seen. It has these tufts that look almost like pom poms!! And it is definitely in my color palette! She even included a pattern for the yarn from her LYS!! And then there was yummy coffee, some tea and some adorable napkins. How did you know pal that I spill everything?? Those napkins will come in very handy!!! :) And last but certainly not least are the AWESOME stitch markers!! I just love the color combination of the poly clay beads!!! I am definitely putting those to use!!!

So thank you pal, for your kindness and generosity!! I can't wait to find out who you are!!!!