Thursday, May 31, 2007

Packages in the mail!!!!

Well, I'm happy to say, my Tea Swap 3 package AND my No Sheep for You Secret Pal package has been shipped. Phew!!! This has been a roller coaster of a week for me and I'm surprised I got them packed, wrapped and shipped!! Good News!! I AM moving to a new house soon!!! I've been like a gerbil on a wheel lately but this has made me surprisingly efficient. I think that is because I carry a notebook around and have been writing everything down! It's great, aside from the fact I have NOT been knitting at all!! Even at night. I am just so tired!!!

I also want to say thanks to everyone for the response to my Argosy knitalong!! If you haven't seen it, it's here and EVERYONE is welcome to join!!! I need to make some Argosy dishcloths for my new kitchen!!!!

So Secret Pal......with all your blog surfing lately, have you figured out who I am????? :)