Monday, May 07, 2007

Works in Progress Part 1

The current works in progress, the pictures!!

Gillie's Denim Dog Sweater from "Doggy Knits". This is super cute with a little seed stitch border and collar. I am really enjoying knitting with Rowan Denim too!!

The Lace scarf Pattern I am designing. This is just a small swatch. The full pattern will be available HERE on the blog once I finish!! Oh yah, that's Sea Silk in Paris!!!

Tea Cozy from "Last Minute Knitted Gifts" in pumpkin colored Mission Falls 1824 Wool. My favorite washable wool of all time! It matches my kitchen PERFECTLY!!! I just have to sew this little bugger together, which is why it is NOT complete yet. I hate sewing!!! :)


More pictures coming soon of Argosey!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this addicting pattern!!! Guess what everyone is getting for Christmas this year??? (wink)