Friday, May 04, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen......

The perfect knitting bag. Oh yah, I have been eyeing the Lexie Barnes and Namaste bags now for quite sometime. It was love at first site. Unfortunately, I have a TON of bags and would rather have MORE yarn, than a new bag. But I was checking out the new Vera Bradley collection that is a direct link to THE bag, in case you want one too!!) and found this:This is the outside, The large pocket in the bag can fit a paperback and wallet, because hey sometimes you feel like reading!!! And the straps are great over your shoulder.
Not too big, or too small!!!

This is the inside. I even got pictures of the works in progress for another post. (Hmmm maybe tomorrow) What you cant see is the three little pockets along the side. They are big enough for a skein of Rowan Denim to fit in. And on the other side, there is a large zippered pocket. I keep my pattern copies and extra needles) in there!

This is Lucy guarding my knitting. I don't think she could understand why I was taking a picture without her in it. She is a big ham!

More later, complete with Works in Progress Pictures!!!!