Thursday, May 17, 2007

Quick Update!

Thanks for all your comments!!! I am definitely going to rip that out, and use the yarn for socks!!! Hopefully by the time I return from my trip to Washington, I will have a new box of "Socks That Rock"!! I did get a wonderful box of yarn from Cider Moon this week, although the weather has not been conducive to great photography so I will save that for later too!!!

The Argosy KAL is all set up and it will go "LIVE" when I come back. This will be fun. It is the first KAL I have ever hosted, so hopefully there will be more than just the pattern designer Vyvyan and myself participating!! Get out that DK weight yarn and your needles and give it a go!!! It will be fun, I promise!

OK, enough procrastinating on the computer, time to get my act together here. Hmmmm, four days away, how many projects should I pack??? :) LOL!!!! (I only have two!!!)