Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Thank you Amy!


Look at what I got in the mail yesterday! It's from Amy at The Knitters Tea Swap! I LOVE this swap! This is the second time participating in it, and it is the BEST!!! Suzie, the hostess and ringleader is a super organized person who does a terrific job with the matches! Amy and I had very similar tastes in treats and tea, so this was perfect! OK, here is what I got:

Dream in Color Worsted Yarn in "Beach Fog" for MY "Fetching" gloves!!!
Online Summer Sock Yarn
A LARGE block of Swiss Dark Chocolate (I am hiding this from Mark!)
Blackcurrant Wafers (YUM!! I actually sent these to her as well!!)
Honey Sticks (which I also sent to her! I LOVE these things!)
Tea Themed Note Cards
A Lake Michigan Themed Ice Tea Glass
A Spiced Chai Lip Balm
The most AWESOME Soap EVER
A Tea Infuser
A Tea Cup Set
A Coconut Bread Mix
And Tea!!! Blackcurrant AND Blueberry White.

Phew...that was quite a bit, and I thank you so much Amy! You made my day! I have already sampled the Blueberry tea and it is going to be a favorite I can tell.