Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bank on this.

Well, finally got the knitting "mojo" working again, thanks in part to dishcloths. Come on, ya know you love 'em!!! So Lynnea, you were right!!! :)

I had hoped to show you a cool dishcloth picture with my new kitchen as a backdrop, AND the new "Fetching" gloves made for me on my trip to Philly (Thank you again Amy for the wonderful "Dream In Color" yarn you sent. It is beautiful, the perfect color and my new obsession!!! If you have never knit with this yarn, it is awesome ladies!!!), BUT it is POURING outside. I can't complain we need the rain badly, but it is too dark for photos!

I do have a picture though. I was surfing the other day and found this:
I NEED this!!! Isn't it funny????

And the "evil" ladies (no they are really not evil, but they do tempt you with yarn!) at Blue Moon Fiber Arts, have NEW sock yarn coming out on November 5th. Now see, you really do need a bank to save your yarn pennies in!!!