Friday, August 17, 2007

An Answer!!!!

An update:

I finally got an answer via email, late last night. 125 yds. There. That wasn't so hard, was it??? No apology, just a "best regards" and that's it. Why couldn't that have been done in the first place? Sigh. But I got the answer I needed.

Sorry guys if I seem to be crabbing quite a bit on this blog. I really am not that way. It's the move. (yah, that's it, the move!) If I can make it though the next week, I'm golden and will be back to my obsessively knitting self in no time flat!!! Thanks to everyone for their emails and support! Especially, Amy who offered her complaint writing skills! I may take you up on that offer someday girlfriend!

And now, back to knitting dishcloths for my new kitchen!! One week from today, I will be in the new house!!! :) Now that's a reason to smile!