Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm still here.....

Ok, I'm back....with a new project!! Yes, I actually put down the Irish Hiking Scarf long enough to pick up the Cabled Neck Cowl (called Cherry Garcia) from Hello Yarn. Mine is knitted in the Black Purl colorway from Lorna's Laces (of course!) Chunky Swirl! I really like how it came out, however, it looks much better on. But it's about 90 today and I really don't want to wear it....yet!


I also got another wonderful package in the mail from LittleKnits!! Oh yes, more Lorna's Laces......and you know how much I love it. I am beginning to hoarde it!! So, here's the picture of the recent acquistions!!! The red skein in the back is really the Bittersweet colorway which is reds, oranges and purples and so very pretty in person!



And I promise this week I am going to spruce up my rather generic looking blog into something spiffy and fun!! I just need to sit down and rework this template a bit!! And I also need to figure out how to line up the links to the right. You all probably don't notice it, but it is driving me bananas!!!! Off to knit a bit before supper.......