Friday, June 23, 2006

Spinning My Wheels.

Ok, I've been totally ignoring this blog this week. I am still here, and I have not suffocated under a huge stash of yarn!!! I guess I really don't have much to show for knitting this week. Basically, I feel like I am spinning my wheels here (hee hee spinning wheels = yarn!) But seriously, I feel the Lorna's Laces Irish Hiking Scarf is doomed...... this will be my second one and the first one came out so nice...I will get pictures....but this one, I don't know. I swear I have spent more time ripping the darned thing out than knitting it. By NOW I should be able to work the pattern in my sleep.....And I want it FINISHED!!!! My friends advice was start something new, and I did, BUT I don't like the yarn..it looks well, dingy. And I don't fair well with the "thick and thin" spun yarn.....So..... I'm just sitting here, spinning my wheels.......

We are due for a rainy weekend, so hopefully I will get lots of knitting done and will be able to show you more next week....

Keep on knitting.......