Friday, June 16, 2006

New Yarn!!!


What a better way to start the weekend but with a bunch of new yarns!! Here is my recent yarn order.....one order from Little Knits and one from ebay!!

They are Lorna's Laces Shephered's Worsted in Desert Flower, Black Purl, Irving Park. Lorna's Laces Swirl Chunky in Black Purl (for the cabled cowl neck gaiter from Hello Yarn) and a LARGE skein of Fleece Artist's Kid Aran in Origin.

Guess I will be doing some knitting this weekend, huh??? :) Actually I have a big graduation party to go to...do you think it is rude to knit at a party??? Probably, although no one will probably notice!!! There will be so much eating and drinking and dancing.......

And while I was waiting (and not too patiently I might add) for FedEx to arrive with a package, I ordered MORE from Knit Pixie!! Ironically, they are only located a few towns over!! So, I wanted to support those local gals!! It's a great site and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their slogan, "Rockin' Your Stash!!"And who doesn't need more yarn, right?? But shhhhhh....don't tell my husband, he has no idea about the cost of good quality yarn! He says they are all the same and *ahem*, I think not!

Until next week.....