Saturday, June 03, 2006

In still here.....

Like I said, I'm not going to update every day!!! I am resisting the urge to update daily...but not a whole lot of knitting goes on every day!!If you want to see what I am doing..check out the West End Designs Journal for the daily scoop...

I have been knitting like a mad woman on the Irish Hiking scarf!!! It looks beautiful and the pattern is so addictive, I have been completely ignoring my other projects in the basket!!! I am definitely making more of these for Christmas gifts!!! I will be in Nantucket for a bit next week, and plan on working on another while I am there!!

Project Update: I have decided to scrap the travel neck pillow......and make my secret pal another lovely goodie! And when it clears up (fingers crossed) and stops raining, I can take a picture of the unfinished puppy sweater I found!! See?? I KNEW I had a hidden UFO!!!! I started it in March, and as the weather got warmer and she didn't need a sweater.....the project was abandoned. All I have left is the neck portion too!!! I WILL finish it!!!

Here is a picture of the sweater I finished. This is the PERFECT dog sweater because it is so easy to put on and take off!!! Unlike some that you need to be a rodeo cowboy to get the dog in the sweater, this one has two buttons, that's it!!! The ONLY problem with this sweater is the fact that she loves it so much, she won't let me take it off her!! :)





So, I guess you might want the "stats" on this too......The pattern is from "PuppyKnits" by Jill Eaton and the yarn was Mission Falls (LOVE this yarn) 1824 wool in pistachio and mallow. Honestly, I just grabbed two colors from my stash...and I LOVE how they look together!!!

Until the nest update....keep on knitting!!!