Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I joined another one!

I did it!! I joined the "Destash - Cash for your Stash" blog!! And last night I posted my first item, YARN!! Go over and check it out. Email me if you are interested!!! I have tons more that I plan on posting!!! Between that, and some of the jewelry making supplies I have posted on my own journal page, I hope to make a few $$ for new stuff!!! Out with the old, and in with the NEW!! :) That's my new motto!!!

Well, I haven't been doing much in the way of knitting!! I just got a heapin' helpin' of pearls from Thailand and am working on some new designs. I also need to get crackin' and work on my NEW blog that my friend, Hanane and I are starting...... So much to do, so little time. I think they should add some extra hours in the day especially for the arts......I sure could use it!!

I'm off to have breakfast with a friend now........later knitters........