Monday, September 25, 2006

Knit Happens, or NOT!

Ok, so I am not a "frequent poster" on this blog!! If you want to see what I am really up to, feel free to pop over to my "main" blog, The West End Designs Journal. Truthfully, the knitting took a back seat this weekend to family obligations, so there is no news. But don't they say no news is good news?? Hopefully this week, I will be able to show some FINISHED projects....although doubtful. But I do hope to find time to knit a bit, at least. Well, there is LOTS of reality tv, and knitting during the program makes me feel like I am not wasting my time, not to mention brain cells, watching trashy tv!!

I am having fun with the new swap! It's about knitting and tea, two things I love dearly!! I have corresponded with my secret pal AND the person I have to spoil with a package is so nice. She lives in Singapore!! I can't wait to put her package together. I hope she likes what I have planned!!! I am going witht a theme...Nantucket, since I will be going there next week! She will be getting a wee taste of New England in a box!!! Hopefully I can get that into the mail THIS week, even though the deadline is October 15th. I have so much to do this month!!

Alright, enough chat as this was supposed to be a quickie update......knit on friends!!!