Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm at it again......



I did it again....I know, I said I am not a joiner and I will not do swaps again, but this one looked like so much fun!!! And truthfully, I have met a couple of very good friends doing these, so why not??? I have TONS of yarn in my stash......and I love tea, and could always use another friend in knit, so here we go again!!! :)

Still no knitting lately!! But I found two skeins of Knitpicks "Elegance" in my stash that is just screaming to be made into a "Branching Out" scarf....and I put all the beads on the skein of KPPM for the gloves...I'm ready to fly!! I just have a few more things to gather together, like clothes and shoes (yeah, I think I will need those!!) and some cash for bead shopping and I'm good to go!!!

I'll try to get some pictures of stuff over the weekend so you will have something to look at!! Oh, and I scrubbed the baby kimono....it's been too long now and I have forgetten where I am and honestly, I'm not crzy about my choice of cotton, so rrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiippppppppppp. There it goes!!!!