Thursday, September 21, 2006

Lucy, My Model

Hi Knitting Friends.....

This is my pug Lucy, and a scarf from the ONE Skein book that I started yesterday. Ok, I am planning on giving these as a gift, so I need YOUR opinion. There will be two, one in this camel color and one in blue. I need to finish them asap. BUT, while I like the pattern, I am starting to wonder if it is too skinny for a man. The pattern wwas modeled on men, but I can't decide. The colors are "manish" but do men really wear skinny scarves???? I don't know. Mark doesn't like scarves at all, so what's a girl to do??? Turn to her knitting buddies, that's what! Feel free to leave me a comment or a PM (private message) as to your thoughts.

Oh, in case you want to know, it is Plymouth Yarns, Indiecta Brand Suri Merino (55% Suri Alpaca and 45% Extra Fine Merino) It's like butter...so soft and warm..I love it. I do have some pink and peach for ME!! (ok, well maybe a gift). And it's not too expensive either. I'm not sure if I would like an entire sweater with it, but I'm not sure......

Send me your comments....please......