Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hello, Is Anyone There???

Hello dear knitting friends......I'm here....barely!! You can always pop over to my other blog for more frequent updates if you are missing what is going on in my life but, if you're here for knitting...well........

So, where have I been?/ No place...yet.....I'm getting ready for a quick trip, business for my husband, but since we're not paying, I'm going too!!! I'm packing knitting for my flights and time alone in the hotel, so I am winding skeins, copying patterns, finding needles......you know......not knitting!!! Making sure I have a project and a backup because no one wants to get stuck with no knitting, right??? Hmm...speaking of stuff to do, I should find a book too, just in case!!! :)

Sorry for the complete lack of knitting news.....I'll have some soon!!

And this dang "Cozy" shawl is taking forever to finish......sigh......