Friday, July 21, 2006

The Delinquent Blogger

Wow, could my last post have been on Tuesday??? YIKES...where does the time go! I am happy to report that I have been a bit more energetic!!! Let's see...I left off with a list of things I should have been doing.....

My One Skein Secret Pal project is finished. I am glad to get that out of the way!! I made the felted clutch from the book, and will add a few extra goodies in it!! It is still drying...have I mentioned it is a humid as all get out here??? My plan is to pack it up and get it out by next week!! I also have a few little gifties for MY secret pal who has been such a good online buddy since June!!! I will get pictures of it all before I send it!!

And I have been inspired yet again to start a new project! My Secret Pal made the Monsieur Cat from the Lucinda Guy book....and I fell in love. Since I have no kids to knit for, I didn't own the book. BUT, I put it in my library queue and picked it up today!! Wow, the patterns are terrific!!! As I sat in the drive through line at Dunkin' Donuts waiting for my coffee, I imagined cats in all different color combos.......guess what my next project is???? Look for pictures soon!!!