Thursday, July 06, 2006

I am powerless to knitting supplies!

Ok, I should no longer be allowed to surf the internet looking for yarn and knitting related items....no more!!! I am powerless to their spell!! I was thinking of making some knitting row counter bracelets because the ones I have seen are VERY expensive for what they are. Basically leather cording KNOTTED and plastic Pony beads, and a plated clasp for $40 - 50 each...seriously. So, the jewelry designer in me comes out and I decide I can do better......So, I was taking a look at what was out there. I don't think it is something I will sell (unless a special request is made) but while I was surfing......I found this.....Namaste Needles

I remember my Mom teaching me to knit, it was acrylic or wool yarn and metal or plastic needles, that's it. No fancy fibers, no fancy accessories, not even bamboo....until now. Wow, I am blown away!!! I am putting this stuff on my wish list!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!

Oh, and I think I am going to come up with a tutorial on the beaded row counters so you can make your own. Any thoughts????