Friday, July 14, 2006

Excuses, Excuses....

Well, just what have I been doing??? Certainly not knitting, that's for sure!! I have so much to catch up on too!! If you read my other blog, you know I have been in a creative "funk" these days......no jewelry, no knitting, no nothing. I have been sitting an watching movies and just being, well, a blob!! I seem to be coming out of my funk though and have begun work on my Fall Collection of jewelry for my site, West End Designs.

I ordered some beads to create matching bracelets to the Irish Hiking Scarves I have been knitting. My thought, hope and wish, is to finish a bunch of them and make matching bracelets and give them as Christmas (yes, I said that!) gifts!! Handmade lampwork and the gorgeous colors of the Lorna's Laces yarn. Who wouldn't want that as a gift????

I need to finish my final gift package for the One Skein Secret Pal. This weekend.....yes, I must!!!

Well, that's all to report. No new yarn, no new projects...check back next week. :) Have a nice weekend everyone!