Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tutorial on the Way....

Ok, in between working on my Fall jewelry collection and getting more items ready to be shipped to the art gallery, I have been working on the row counter bracelet tutorial!!! To be theatrical, "it's in the can"!!! :) In my camera that is!! I wrote out each step, supplies needed, and photographed it all...phew...it's alot of work, BUT they are better made than just knotting some string and adding some plastic beads!! And I hope you like them as much as I do. While the thought is NOT mine and I am in no way taking credit for it, if the tutorial helps my friends or a fellow knitter, that is great!! My "demo" model will be for sale. And it will include a set of pewter matching stitch markers as well. Knitting has been slow, but I will be getting some projects lined up.....

Have I mentioned that I have jury duty this week?? All I can say is I better be able to take my knitting needles in the "holding pen" with me, or they might see my nasty side! If you are going to make me sit there for eight hours, let me do something, besides read......

I have a good book, some magazines, stuff to work on for my site and blogs, knitting....Mark asked me if I planned on staying overnight..OH God, I hope not!! It's the local court so I don't think there is anything more exciting than traffic violations. Should I wear a contriversial t shirt and wild hair so I look crazy??? Doesn't it sound like I am looking forward to it....

Now everyone say a prayer, think a good thought, send light, whatever......so I don't have to go...I know I will, but let's hope!!!