Tuesday, July 18, 2006

It's not the heat...

It's the humidity....I hate when people say that! It's something my parents who are in their 80's say! Or is it hot enough for ya! Well, it is and this humidity is frying my brain! I should be knitting, I should be doing something else...anything, but sitting here doing nothing. I have projects to finish, damnit! I am like a beached whale....I just want to lay there and do nothing.....as long as the neighborhood children do not come over and poke me with sticks or call Greenpeace!

What I should be doing....
1. Fixing this blog so it will be more ME, whatever that is...

2. Finishing my One Skein Secret Pal project so I can get it ready to send!

3. Finishing up the dog sweater, scarf, shawl and countless other object d'knit in the basket!

4. Winding up all that Lorna's Laces wooly goodness into usable balls!

5. Finishing up the cross stitch pieces I started long ago and have not worked on in months!!! (can you tell it is not my favorite thing to do??)

6. Make supper!!!

Well, I do have good news......NO JURY DUTY tomorrow!!! Yay!!! Happy Dance!!!! Maybe I will get around to all the projects.....tomorrow.........